Senior Social Media Manager – Lead Generation
About US & YOU
We are looking for an enthusiastic Social Media Manager who will own and carry forward the social media offering for our accounts. This includes day to day client planning as well as ownership of content creation and implementation. The role will encompass full social media management as well as consultancy points based on client needs across different industries.
You will be enthusiastic, with key attention to detail. Let us know what works, what doesn't. And more importantly, be willing to test, test and test some more. You will work alongside our passionate, driven team based in North Leeds, with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
- Launch and grow on-brand social media accounts, with a focus of lead generation
- Plan and create content across all social media platforms
- Research and increase knowledge of all social media platforms
- Stay on top of market trends
- Ensure brand identity is unkempt and cohesive across all platforms
- Engage with our audience and suppliers online
- Explore digital marketing channels and opportunities that will grow our brand presence
- Weekly reporting of activities and growth across all platforms
- Build social media presence for Rise
- To demonstrate a clear understanding of the agency’s products and services
- Create full project briefs, oversee sign-off and flag any changes to project scope
- Develop accurate and detailed estimates to cost out client requests for approval
- To be a social media specialist within the agency
- Day to day management of client social media accounts, this includes client strategy, content creation and upload, basic community management, paid social media deployment and reporting.
- Time management, managing deliverables from the client within retained time on the account.
- Will be required to attend pitches, supporting the Strategists and Seniors within the team with social media knowledge.
- Mentor team members providing knowledge and support
- 3 years of experience managing and growing multiple social media accounts (For a direct marketing agency or in-house client)
- Proven track record of successfully managing 10 plus social media accounts across vertical markets in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track of lead generation through social media platforms for company and clients
- Understanding of the magic behind individual social media platforms. Specifically, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Linked-In, TikTok
- Proven ability to write and distribute content across various social media platforms
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Enthusiastic about sustainability
- Willingness and ability to explore fresh marketing opportunities outside of job description
- Ability to work autonomously and independently
- Experience creating content using Photoshop, Canva or other platforms
- Office based, able to work remotely, attend client meetings and photo shoots across the UK when required.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organisational and problem-solving skills.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
- Competitive salary
- Career development
- Free parking
If you are a self-starter that believes in change, and you are ready to make a difference. Please send your CV to email@example.com. Closing date is 11th February.